What are your references for your channel ?

 


What are your references for your channel?

Why is this question so important?

Because, according to your direction, there are several ways of making your "walking" video.

If you are targeting people interested in travel and tourism, 

look at the chains that revolve around tourist city (Roma, Paris, New York...)

The advantage of this kind of video inspired by virtual travel, it attracts expensive advertisers. 

This is what I observed on my channel.

My subscribers don't necessarily like me this kind of video, so the number of views is low. 

But the CPM is very high. 

And in addition you can put lots of ads in the middle of the video.

If you are more for this genre, I advise you to watch without hesitation:

  Seoul Walker, Watched Walker and Actionkid.

They are so famous and brilliant, I will not add. Just go see what they're doing.


If you are targeting people interested in relaxing at the same time as going for a walk. 

Because the walk is also relaxing.

You have to watch channels that offer relaxing videos not only walking videos 

but also meditation videos, ASMR, rain video etc.

It's important to understand how people experience relaxation through these videos.

If you are more for this genre, I advise you to watch : 

Relaxing Ambience ASMR, Nomadic Ambiencethe Relaxed Guy

And also My channel Relaxed Walker 4K


Watch what they are doing and analyze how they managed to attract subscribers and do the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking in Rain Walk 3H in the Nature Bordeaux 4k France 2021 / ASMR Rai...

Start kit Youtuber : I start my Youtube channel. What equipment should I buy?

Osmo pocket, feedback on the experience after 1 year of use.