Roland CS-10EM Binaural MIC - Audio is more important!!!


Photo :  Roland CS-10EM Binaural MIC and Zoom H1n


Audio is more important!!! 

Believe me, if you're making videos, sound is more important than you think.

In fact the hearing is directly linked to your brain that directly affects the sensation of the spectators. 

Hence the madness of ASMR for some years.

The video, there are moving images but also the sound. These 2 elements are fundamental. 

All retouching techniques or editing skills, all of that is secondary.

The camera is how you want to take what you have or what you can buy.

But for audio, I strongly advise you to invest at least in these 2 devices 

(To see their price click on the images):

Zoom H1n audio recorder 


And 


roland cs-10em binaural microphone


Already with 2 devices you can significantly increase the quality of your videos and therefore attract more spectators. 

And people will watch your videos a lot longer. 

It is guaranteed. 

Because it was the case on my channel.

Since I bought these 2 equipments, I have tripled or even more my subscribers.

And I am not the only one to say it.


Remember well. Image is important! But the sound is also or even more important!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking in Rain Walk 3H in the Nature Bordeaux 4k France 2021 / ASMR Rai...

Start kit Youtuber : I start my Youtube channel. What equipment should I buy?

Osmo pocket, feedback on the experience after 1 year of use.