Osmo pocket, feedback on the experience after 1 year of use.


 As you know, I have been making high definition (4k) walking videos for over a year.


Contrary to what one thinks for this kind of video, I opted for a very simple, light, 

and easy to use equipment.

Quite simply, I am not a photographer, nor videographer, nor professional film maker.
I have my job as an employee so the time is very tight to do my shoots. 

I must therefore be efficient.

But very very efficient. no time to waste to assemble my equipment on site

and to think about multiple settings on the camera etc.

You have to be operational at all times.

Especially since I shoot my videos on my way to work in the morning, 

during the lunch break and again on the way home. My videos are also my dailies.

This is the reason why I adopted this little camera.
DJI Osmo Pocket.

It has multiple advantages.
1. very portable.
2.small and light
3. easy to use. very simple interface
4.Very high quality video up to 4K
5. Very stable video thanks to its 3-axis stabilization system.

It also has multiple disadvantages.
1. it is not waterproof. So in the rain you can tremble.
2. It has no zoom. Too bad.
3. Very low battery. For my experience it barely takes 2 hours.
4. the poor mic.
5.accessories too expensive for what it is, (personal opinion)

But even though. I am quite satisfied with this mini camera.
As you saw on my youtube channel.
I manage to make very nice image and video.

For beginners who want to start making videos (youtube or not), 

I recommend this camera without hesitation.
this camera is fun, not complicated to handle 

and the result is still stunning for a small device.

 If you want to buy this camera take advantage of this link for a lower price CLICK the pic.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Walking in Rain Walk 3H in the Nature Bordeaux 4k France 2021 / ASMR Rai...

Start kit Youtuber : I start my Youtube channel. What equipment should I buy?